Friday 20 April 2012

Instagram my love.

I thought I'd begin a little feature if that's alright.
Since I've gotten my iPhone I 've quickly fallen in love with Instagram (a long with the rest of the world)
So I thought I'd do a week in Instagram pictures, I love being nosey seeing these posts on other blogs, so I thought you might like to see mine :)
If you follow me on twitter, then you might have seen a couple of these already. 
(if not, why not? I'd love to follow you too! @_lizabethstone)
And if you'd love to see these when they actually happen, my instagram's: lizinadream
:)



1) Me and Zara had been revising all day (well, I'd slept for half of it and then did some work) so we treated ourselves to a meal in the bar. And shared a brownie, that's love.

2) I had a craving for Costa, so we left for ou lecture early to get one. It made accounting bareable.
(Chocolate Creamy Cooler if you're interested)

3) Zara and I in Occy on Weds night.

4) We made our mark (in Sharpie) on our friend's shoes.

5) Revising hard in the library.

6) The beautiful view that has been greeted me this week outside my building. The snow's back!

7) I had a jelly bear in a packet of Dolly Mixtures!

8) My attempt of hanging fairy lights (they're on properly now)

9) Cookie and cream cheesecake. Lush.

And an OOTD for you! These were taken at 10:30pm, hence the very 'worn' look.



Jeans: Primark
Jumper: Miso (brother got it for me for Christmas, aren't you impressed - he chose it all by himself!)




Hope you all have laaaaaavely weekends :) xxx

24 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, what is this instragram thing that everyones talking about? I've only just made my twitter account up today, thats how behind with the times I am haha. If I can figure out how to do it I will follow you :)

    Lovely pics though, I would love to see more of these posts :)

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absoloutely love your week in instagram photos- i love looking at these posts!

    And wow your jumper is gorgeous - definitely picked well hehe :)

    xxx
    zoeliannex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how funny! I just posted a post about Instagram today myself!:)

    Shelby
    shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressed with your brother's choice of jumper-it's gorgeous! Yay for brownies and jelly babies. Yumza. Good luck with revision xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Instagram, too! I feel addicted to it. That's rather amazing about the jelly baby. Once, I got two fruit roll-ups in one packets; that's about as exciting as it gets for me. And, I opened a crisp packet and there was nothing inside it! Haha. I love your jumper! Good luck with all the work!

    Lots of love xxx

    www.etiennesjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love jelly bears! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Instagram's photos are the best! great posts :) want to follow each other? xx

    Daisy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics and love the outfit :) x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope instagram will be compatible with android soon because I am super excited to start snapping photos with it! Love the pix and also your OOTD! your brother has great taste :) Hope you'll stop by and would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love instagram posts! Love the random little gummy bear! Poor thing haha

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I wish my brother was as good at presents! I just followed you here from Sophie's CGDN blog. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh, that cheesecake looks and sounds A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! Where did you find it? Major food envy!
    Mel x


    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great photos! i love your blog - im your newest follower :-)

    if you get a chance please come visit me and follow back!

    xx Rebecca

    www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that jumper. I so wish I could get Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  15. just stumbled across your blog i absolutely love your style x

    www.belleamourx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just tagged you in my most recent post :) for 5 awards!

    zoeliannex.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your style and the interesting thing
    I thought the movie sound sheep, a sheep
    grazed by a pretty smart girl, I want
    followed. 123 I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pics i loved the drawn converse i used to do that with my oldies!XD
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I soooo wish I had a phone that supported Instagram, damn blackberrys! :/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cookie and cream cheesecake sounds like heaven!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great pics!Following you on GFC:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely photos as usual, all the food looks yummie! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great pics! Im obsessed with Instagram as well!
    Following you
    www.high4allheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete