This is a nail art tutorial using things, which are always in the house, Enjoy ;)
1. Choose nail polishes, that you want to use: I used neon ones, which are really hot this season ;)
2. Start up with the base coat, to protect your natural nails.
3. Put the first coat of the nail polish (I used the neutral one, it looks great with juicy colors!)
4. Eventually put second coat to cover your nail really good :) Wait until it’s completely dry.
5. Now, take a tape (use a transparent one – I took a green one just to show you, it can stay on the nail polish)
6. Cut the tape into to pieces and stick it to your nail, creating a V
7. This is a time for first neon nail polish, paint your “tape nail” with it J
8. And do it with all your nails…!
9. Use a top coat, to protect the pattern ;)
10. Now take another neon nail polish.
11. And… a pen!
12. Splash few drops of nail polish on the paper, and dip the tip of the pen in it. Make the dots around the triangle.
13. And this is how it looks! Easy to make and totally cool!
This post was written by the beautiful Bessana Blue at http://thefanglejungle.blogspot.co.uk/, she has serious style. Definitely check out her blog for some clothes inspiration :)