Thursday 17 November 2011

Outfit of the night!

On Tuesday nights, there's a rock vs indie night at a local club called Embassy, which we always seem to attend! It's a good break from the usual club scene, its obviously not as popular as normal club nights, which is a good thing as you're not crammed in there and not constantly being pushed/shoved. The music is also pretty good, a nice change from club mixes, and having a bit of Kings of Leon, The Killers, Blink 182 etc is always fun :)

So, this is what I wore this week! (apologies there are no photos including my face&make up etc..)






Outfit:
  • Plain White Vest - Tesco £1.50 in the summer i think...
  • Shorts - They were kindly bought for me when I went home for reading week as they were half price when we bought an Christmas present. Select - Sale price £5...I love these shorts! :)
  • Tights - Black cable tights - Tesco £3.00 maybe?
  • Necklace - Pendant chain, Avon. Bought years ago, I can't remember the price! 
  • And of course, my lovely new heels! :) (which by the way, have slaughtered my feet, they may look pretty, but boy do they hurt!!)

I curled my hair with straighteners, and had classic make up:
  • Long Lasting Eyeliner - Avon. (I can't remember the specifics as all the info has rubbed off haha!) And had cat flicks.
  • Super Size Fat Lash Mascara - Collection 2000 
  • Lasting Perfection Concealer - Collection 2000
  • Boujoir Eyeshadow - They've discontinued the one I have as it's so old, but it's similar to the 'little round pot intense eyeshadow' 
  • Lip Paints - Barry M 


That was my evening wear :) How is everyone? Is anyone actually interested in these posts or shall I stick to the life-y stuff? xxx



2 comments: