On Tuesday nights, there's a rock vs indie night at a local club called Embassy, which we always seem to attend! It's a good break from the usual club scene, its obviously not as popular as normal club nights, which is a good thing as you're not crammed in there and not constantly being pushed/shoved. The music is also pretty good, a nice change from club mixes, and having a bit of Kings of Leon, The Killers, Blink 182 etc is always fun :)
So, this is what I wore this week! (apologies there are no photos including my face&make up etc..)
- Plain White Vest - Tesco £1.50 in the summer i think...
- Shorts - They were kindly bought for me when I went home for reading week as they were half price when we bought an Christmas present. Select - Sale price £5...I love these shorts! :)
- Tights - Black cable tights - Tesco £3.00 maybe?
- Necklace - Pendant chain, Avon. Bought years ago, I can't remember the price!
- And of course, my lovely new heels! :) (which by the way, have slaughtered my feet, they may look pretty, but boy do they hurt!!)
I curled my hair with straighteners, and had classic make up:
- Long Lasting Eyeliner - Avon. (I can't remember the specifics as all the info has rubbed off haha!) And had cat flicks.
- Super Size Fat Lash Mascara - Collection 2000
- Lasting Perfection Concealer - Collection 2000
- Boujoir Eyeshadow - They've discontinued the one I have as it's so old, but it's similar to the 'little round pot intense eyeshadow'
- Lip Paints - Barry M
That was my evening wear :) How is everyone? Is anyone actually interested in these posts or shall I stick to the life-y stuff? xxx