Sunday 15 January 2012

"You look like revision's got to you"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the words "you look like revision's got to you" is code for saying 'you look freaking awful'. Lovely.

To be honest, she's probably not wrong.

It's been a crazy week - full of stress, exams, arguments and illness.
Tuesday night was easily the best night since I've been in Bangor. Was so good.
However after that it kinda went down hill after that.

The argument that happened on Tuesday night kinda got a lot worse over the week between my flat and the friend. So that hasn't been great for morale, it's just added stress really :/
Exams are self explanatory really, they're not fun. And they make you feel rubbish, but hey ho - only 2 more and then I can sleep for 5 days! :D
On top of stress and tiredness, I managed to get food poisoning at the end of the week.
It was my own fault really, but it made me very very sick over the past few days.

The past couple of weeks, since it was on TV at Christmas, I've been listening to the Hairspray soundtrack nonstop, the songs are just so happy! So I ordered the DVD and me and my flatmate entertained ourselves by watching it whilst dancing and singing along!
We were serenading each other - an awful lot of people believe we're closer than best friends haha!
We all have friends like that right?!
(Zac Effron in Hairspray = hot)

So exams, revision, unnecessary stress led to "You look like revision's got to you". Lovely.





I hope you've had a less stressful week :)
xxx

1 comment: