The last one I did was I came back from Soul Survivor, well since then the following things have happened:
- I turned 18! YAY. Lots of busyness ensued!
- I had my 18th party, I don't think I've felt so loved in a long time!
- I got my A level results, and got into my first choice of university :D
- I slept lots to recover haha..
- I went to Wales for the weekend, we did a reccy of uni and things. The aim was to get a job before I got there so I wouldn't be a poor AND starving student haha. Even if nothing comes of it, it certainly put my mind at ease a little bit of going so far.
- Going round lots of people's houses who think the world is ending as I'm going away so lots of free lunches at people's haha :)
- I broke up with my boyfriend - yes, not so happy. In fact, I was very sad for a while hence the silence..but he's silly and doesn't deserve my sad time (rant over)
- Lots of sudden parties.
- Again, slept lots to recover..
I've got 2 weeks until I move, scary! But I've bought lots of things and I'm feeling a kinda prepared.
Posts will follow with pictures of my adventures :)
Has everyone else been busy busy busy too?