Sunday 4 December 2011

I'm back, back again.

I'm back! 
I've got my head into gear and I'm ready to blog!

My previous post was about my nails, so I'll start with another picture of my nails once I'd done them :) 

I used Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish 195 Perfect Plum for the 4 fingers, and nails inc London OMP (oh my pink!) for my accent nail. 
The whole accent nail thing is supposed to be in fashion, but I'm not so sure about it, so they didn't stay on for very long haha. 

On Friday, me and my flatemate went on a  walk to Anglesey, and of course we had to buy something! 
So as she works in Rowlands pharmacy, and gets a discount, we naturally headed straight to the Rimmel counter, and this is what I bought : 

Rimmel - I <3 Lasting finish 030 Double Decker Red
This was £2.99 orignial price I think, and it is such a gorgeous colour, will post a picture on my nails once I've done them :)
Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer
My skins been so yucky recently, due to my new tablets, so this is literally a lifesaver after replacing my old concealer with a rubbish GOSH one. It goes on so smooth and does really cover up my blemishes, this was £5.99 original price. 

Have you bought anything interesting recently? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment