Sunday 4 December 2011

Outfit of the Night! :)

This was Tuesday night's outfit, when we went to Embassy.
As it's Rock vs indie night, I always feel the need to not wear bright colours haha, as you may have noticed from the OOTNs I've been doing. 





So this was what I wore:
Top - Dorothy Perkins, £15 in the sale I think in the summer.
Vest - Plain navy, no idea what it was from!
Skirt (promise I am wearing one, you just can't see it!) - Tesco school range (yes, shamefully it's an 11 year old skirt...)
Tights - Tesco Cable Tights

Makeup:
Eyeliner- Avon Lasting Wear Liquid Liner, black
Mascara - Collection 2000 Super Size Lashes / Skyscraper Collection 2000
Concealer - GOSH skin corrector, in number 1.
I took this picture before I put on my lipstick, but I was wearing my Barry M shade 151 Sunset

And I straightened my hair :)

Hope you like :) xxxx

2 comments:

  1. love your outfit, and your hair looks great straightened!x

    www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete